On last night's game ... you can talk about the Eagles' offensive line all you want, but Michael Vick looks terrible. However, Andy Reid reportedly said after the game that Vick will start in Week 10.
On to the news:
- Raiders RB Darren McFadden suffered a high ankle sprain on Sunday, and though he hasn't yet been ruled out for Sunday's game, his status is questionable. Since backup Mike Goodson also sprained his ankle, Marcel Reece and Taiwan Jones are the likely replacements for Week 10. I'd lean toward Jones over Reece if making a pre-emptive pickup, but the Raiders might bring a new back in this week.
- Percy Harvin's sprained ankle sounds likely to keep him out of this week's game against the Lions, though a decision on his status hasn't been made.
- Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) has already been ruled out of Thursday's game against the Colts. That's going to be a pretty good matchup for Rashad Jennings.
- The Week 10 bye teams are the Cardinals, Browns, Packers and Redskins. Set your lineups accordingly.
- Speaking of the Packers, this Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story notes that Sunday's running back setup had Alex Green getting all the snaps in no-huddle and third down situations, and James Starks playing in normal down-and-distance situations. Since Starks got 17 carries to Green's 11, I think we've got a committee on our hands.
- In other news from the frozen tundra, LB Clay Matthews is expected to miss 2-3 weeks with a hamstring injury.
- Colts RB Donald Brown (knee) made one catch and then missed the rest of Sunday's win over the Dolphins. With the quick turnaround this week, you havr to think that Vick Ballard is a good bet to carry the load again for the Colts.
- There's a chance that Titans QB Jake Locker (shoulder) will return to action in Week 10. We should know more after a day or two of practice.
- Rams WR Danny Amendola (shoulder) hopes to return Sunday after a three-game absence. You might remember Amendola as the PPR monster who caught 32 passes for 395 yards and two touchdowns in the season's first four-and-a-half games.
- Chargers WR Robert Meachem (hamstring) thinks he'll return to action this week. Let's see if he's on the practice field tomorrow.
- Steelers WR Antonio Brown has a sprained ankle that puts his status in question for Monday's game against the Chiefs. In other Steelers' news, I have no idea which of their running backs will be healthy this week. Ask me again on Thursday or Friday.
- Three Saints' running backs shared the workload last night, and all looked good. If you want to trust one, you're crazy.
- Still waiting for Texans RB Ben Tate? Prepare to wait a little longer.
- The Cowboys hope to get RB DeMarco Murray (foot) back for this week's game against the Eagles, a.k.a., The Overrated Bowl. Murray's owners can be cautiously optimistic.
- The Bills think that WR Stevie Johnson (thigh) will play in Week 10.
- Cardinals rookie WR Michael Floyd has caught five passes in each of his last two games, and head coach Ken Whisenhunt noted Monday that Floyd has been getting increased reps. I wouldn't go crazy trying to get the No. 3 wideout in such a shaky offense, but Floyd can be viewed as a deep second-half sleeper.
- My pal Joel Beall will be in the FOXSports.com fantasy chat room today at 3 p.m. ET. Make sure to send him some really difficult questions!
- Vote! Vote! Vote!
See you back here Friday morning.