Note to Colin Kaepernick owners: I like the way he played in last night's blowout win, too, but lots of quarterbacks shred the Redskins. Kaepernick is a maybe more than a must-start for the next few weeks.
Also, that Sunday night Giants-Redskins game ought to be a barnburner, huh? Yuck.
On to the news:
- Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno has a "significant bone bruise" in his lower right leg, according to the Denver Post, and his status is uncertain for Sunday's game at Kansas City. If Moreno can't play, the Broncos will need to trust someone who has exhibited fumbling issues, and it'll probably be rookie Montee Ball. If Ball is owned in your league and you want to take a flier on C.J. Anderson or even Ronnie Hillman (remember him?), I guess I wouldn't blame you, but they're longshots.
- The Thanksgiving Day games are Packers-Lions, Raiders-Cowboys and Steelers-Ravens. Don't forget to set your lineups.
- Rams RB Zac Stacy will need to be cleared to play in Week 13 via the NFL's concussion protocol, and we probably won't know about his status until late in the week. Backup Benny Cunningham played well on Sunday, but wouldn't be a recommended start at San Francisco this week in the event of Stacy's absence. Cunningham is owned in 0.4 percent of FOXSports.com leagues.
- With Aaron Rodgers extremely unlikely to return on Thanksgiving, the Packers will decide between Matt Flynn and Scott Tolzien at quarterback ... and they haven't decided yet. Flynn seems to be the likely choice, though.
- Raiders RB Darren McFadden (hamstring) hopes he'll be able to play on Thursday, but the status of he and WR Denarius Moore (shoulder) are uncertain. I wish I could tell you I had a feeling one way or the other about McFadden, but that's not the case. If DMC does play, he'll probably be in a timeshare - and maybe even on the shorter end of it - with Rashad Jennings.
- No news yet on Saints RB Darren Sproles (knee, ankle). Stay tuned.
- Dolphins RB Daniel Thomas is done for the season out for at least three weeks with an ankle injury. Lamar Miller should finally get most of the backfield work to himself, but has a very tough matchup against the Jets this week.
- Speaking of the Jets, they'll stick with Geno Smith at quarterback this week. In related news, the Dolphins' DST is owned in just 33.4 percent of FOXSports.com leagues. I don't think Smith will be a disaster every week, but if I didn't have a good DST option on my roster, I would consider streaming the 'Fins.
- No QB change in Houston, either, as Case Keenum gets another start.
- With Jason Campbell concussed, Brandon Weeden will start at quarterback for the Browns this week against the Jaguars. Not excited? What if I told you that in Weeden's four starts this season, TE Jordan Cameron caught 26 passes for 312 yards and two touchdowns?
- Look for 49ers WR Michael Crabtree (Achilles' tendon) to be activated for Week 13. Don't expect him to be a fantasy force right away, though.
- Psssst ... Titans rookie WR Justin Hunter caught six passes for 109 yards and a score on Sunday, and his coaches think he has earned more playing time. Hunter isn't quite a WR3 yet, but that could change soon.
- Thanks to substance-abuse suspensions, the Seahawks are down two cornerbacks heading into their Monday night showdown with the Saints. If you were worried about any of your Saints' wideouts getting shut down in Week 13, this news should ease your worries a bit. I still think the Seahawks will win, though.
- Jaguars backup RB Justin Forsett is done for the season with a broken foot.
- Does anyone know why Aaron Dobson gave way to Kenbrell Thompkins during the second half of Sunday's Patriots win? Hmm ...
- From this Bears' notebook, we learn that QB Jay Cutler is targeting a Week 14 return, and that RB Matt Forte will have his knee injury re-evaluated on Wednesday. Forte's injury doesn't sound serious.
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians thinks his players are starting to get comfortable in his offense. QB Carson Palmer has thrown for 1,146 yards and eight touchdowns during the team's four-game win streak, and has a decent matchup at Philly this week.
- Two scheduling notes: Ryan Fowler will host a pregame chat session on Thursday, and this week's Fantasy 15 podcasts will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
See you back here on Friday morning.