Billy Hamilton has 14 at bats and 12 stolen bases. Yes, you read that correctly.
First pitch: The O's and Rays start the AL day at 3:10 p.m. ET, while NL action begins with a few games at 7:10.
Interleague DH issues: None.
Tonight's pick is Jose Quintana (owned in 16.9 percent of FOXSports.com leagues) versus the Blue Jays, while Tuesday's selection is Tyson Ross (4.9 percent owned) against the Diamondbacks.
On to the rest of the news:
- Jason Grilli got the Pirates' save on Saturday night, but manager Clint Hurdle said before the game that he was taking the closer situation "one game at a time" because he wasn't yet sure if Grilli could throw back-to-back days. Whatever Hurdle said, Grilli is still available in 27.9 percent of FOXSports.com leagues, and you should check his availability if you need saves. Mark Melancon owners should look elsewhere for saves this week.
- Look for Miguel Cabrera (groin) to get some - or a lot - of time off this week.
- Mets SP Zack Wheeler has been shut down due to shoulder stiffness. I'll be looking to draft Wheeler in some 2014 mixed leagues.
- The Red Sox are hoping to get OF Jacoby Ellsbury (foot) back in the lineup on Wednesday. If he does start playing then, there's no guarantee he'll play every day. Keep Ellsbury benched in weekly leagues.
- Reminder: Joe Mauer probably won't be back before the end of the season.
- In Cardinals' news, Trevor Rosenthal and/or John Axford could be in line for saves this week while struggling closer Ed Mujica gets some rest, and Allen Craig (foot) isn't expected to play before the regular season ends.
- Speaking of rest, the Red Sox, A's, Braves and Dodgers have clinched their divisions, with the Tigers on the verge. All have incentives to keep players fresh for the postseason by giving them days off this week.
- In case you missed it, Pedro Strop saved the Cubs' win on Saturday, and appears to be the team's new closer. He's owned in 0.7 percent of FOXSports.com leagues.
- Pirates OF Starling Marte hasn't started since Wednesday, as the team doesn't seem to think his injured hand has recovered well enough to hit productively. Forget about Marte this week if you can.
- Blue Jays OF Colby Rasmus is done for the year after getting hit in the eye by a thrown ball between innings on Friday. That freak accident pretty much sums up the Jays' season.
- Look for Mariners SS Brad Miller (hamstring) to return to the lineup tonight after an eight-game absence.
- The Brewers are hoping to get SS Jean Segura (hamstring) back in action this week, even if it's as a pinch hitter.
- The Indians tentatively plan to have Justin Masterson (oblique) ready to pitch in relief this week. Yes, I said relief.
- The Dodgers are targeting a Tuesday return for OF Andre Ethier (ankle).
- Reds OF Shin-Soo Choo missed Sunday's game due to a thumb injury, but should be able to play today.
See you back here tomorrow morning.