In case your league will accumulate stats for tonight's Rays-Rangers tiebreaker ...
- The starting pitchers are David Price and Martin Perez. Perez is owned in 15.3 percent of FOXSports.com leagues, so you might be able to grab him.
- Friend of the blog Jason Collette takes a look at why the Rays are likely to use a righty-heavy lineup against the lefthanded Perez. Delmon Young (1.2 percent owned) is one of the possible hitters that is likely to be available in your league. Others are SS Yunel Escobar (7.7 percent owned) and maybe 1B James Loney (37.6 percent owned).
- Rays OF Desmond Jennings (hamstring) made just two pinch-hitting appearances over the final week of the season, and you shouldn't expect any more than that tonight.
- The Rangers will activate OF Nelson Cruz, who hasn't played since starting his 50-game PED suspension in August. Cruz is owned in just 42.5 percent of FOXSports.com leagues, so check his availability. He's expected to play.
- Dallas Morning News columnist Evan Grant offers a likely starting lineup for the Rangers. Grant also noted on Twitter that 1B Jeff Baker "has a sports hernia and cannot play the field." Leonys Martin (9.3 percent owned), Mitch Moreland (8.3 percent owned) and Craig Gentry (1.8 percent owned) are hitters you can target.
- If you're desperate for a strikeout or just a good inning, reliever options are Texas' Joakim Soria (0.1 percent owned) and Tampa's duo of Jake McGee (1 percent owned) and Joel Peralta (2 percent owned). Tanner Scheppers has been a reliable relief option for the Rangers, and while it's certainly possible that he could pitch, he's appeared in each of the last four games, and his arm might fall off.
- While this is an all-hands-on-deck situation for both sides, you'd have to think that Sunday starters Yu Darvish and Matt Moore would be the very last resorts.
- FYI, Our streaming starter record finished the season at 106-61.
Good luck today!