Happy Black Friday, everyone. I hope you're back from the mall, snuggled in your bed, and satisfied after saving insignificant amounts of money in the middle of the night.
As for Thursday's football action:
- Get well soon, Le'Veon Bell.
- It's about time you helped your fantasy owners, DeMarco Murray.
- Shockingly, a quarterback that got waived by the Raiders and Bills earlier this season wasn't awesome for the Packers. Go figure.
On to the rest of the news:
- Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday, but "seemed to have a light workload," according to the Denver Post. Moreno might not play on Sunday, and he might be limited if he does. I want to hear what the Broncos say after today's practice before updating my rankings. If you have any Knowshon or ________ questions, please contact me on Twitter or Facebook. I'll also respond to questions about Montee Ball, but if you ask about Ronnie Hillman, the answer will be NO.
- In other Broncos' news, TE Julius Thomas (knee) was limited in Thursday's practice. Stay tuned.
- It sounds like Rams RB Zac Stacy (concussion) will play this week, but he needs to be cleared via league protocols first.
- Bears RB Matt Forte (knee) was limited in Thursday's practice, but the team doesn't seem worried about his Week 13 status.
- Saints RB Darren Sproles (ankle) was a full participant in Thursday's practice, and appears ready to go for Monday night.
- My kids are watching Elf as I write this blog entry. The over-under for Halpin Family Elf watchings this holiday season has been set at 17.5.
- Percy Harvin (hip) didn't practice on Thursday, but don't worry just yet.
- Redskins TE Jordan Reed (concussion) thinks he'll be ready to go Sunday night after missing Week 12, but the league hasn't cleared him yet.
- Giants WR Hakeem Nicks (abdomen) has been practicing this week, and appears on track to play Sunday night.
- The Bills' website says their offense is "fully healthy." That means Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods and - dare we say - C.J. Spiller?
- Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams (quad) missed Thursday's practice, while teammates Jonathan Stewart (ankle) and Mike Tolbert (knee) were limited.
- Oh, for God's sake.
- Look for 49ers WR Michael Crabtree to make his 2013 debut on Sunday, but don't expect him to play a full game. You don't want to start a player who's on a snap count, do you?
- Hey, Steve Smith owners: The status of Bucs CB Darrelle Revis (groin) might be a gametime decision.
- Adam Meyer, Joel Beall and I will host our usual pregame chat on Sunday from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. ET. Stop by to keep us company.
See you back here Tuesday morning. Good luck in Week 13!