That's the game we've been waiting for from Aaron Hernandez. With Gronk out of the lineup, a healthy Hernandez is fantasy's best tight end. Jimmy who?
Also, I hate to bore people with tales about my own teams, but did anyone else win a fantasy playoff game by three points thanks to the Seahawks' defense? I need to send Pete Carroll a Christmas card.
On to the news:
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant has a broken left index finger, and word is that the team will know today if he needs season-ending surgery. Keep your fingers crossed if you own him, and make sure you have a backup plan.
- Redskins QB Robert Griffin III has a sprained LCL ligament in his right knee, but the team doesn't think it's serious, and hasn't yet ruled him out for Sunday's game in Cleveland. We probably won't have a clear idea of RGIII's status until late this week.
- Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw had an MRI on his left knee Monday, and his status is TBD.
- Bills RB Fred Jackson is done for the season due to a sprained knee. It's all you, C.J. Spiller.
- Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe is out for the season because of some broken ribs. As bad as Jon Baldwin has been, won't they have to throw to him more often now?
- The Jaguars had no updates on Monday regarding RB Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) and WR Cecil Shorts (concussion).
- Raiders RB Darren McFadden, who re-injured his right ankle against the Broncos, was back at practice Monday. It looks like he's OK.
- So, the Packers now have a three-headed running back committee? Good grief, that's not going to help anyone reading this.
- In other Packers' news, there's hope that Jordy Nelson (hamstring) will return this week. Stay tuned.
- The Eagles' concussed duo, Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy, will be out again this week. Week 16 could be a different story for McCoy, though.
- Titans TE Jared Cook is out for the season due to a torn rotator cuff.
- The Rams hope to get WR Danny Amendola (foot) back this week.
- Eagles TE Brent Celek (concussion) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Bengals. Backup Clay Harbor, who caught six passes for 52 yards while replacing Celek in Week 14, can be considered as a low-end TE2.
- WR Kris Durham played more than 90 percent of the Lions' snaps against the Packers, and caught four passes for 54 yards. With TE Brandon Pettigrew's status uncertain due to an ankle injury, Durham could be Matthew Stafford's second option behind Calvin Johnson. That makes Durham an interesting fantasy free agent.
- Speaking of free-agent wideouts, Eagles WR Jason Avant caught seven passes for 133 yards on Sunday against the Bucs. Avant's Week 15 matchup will be more difficult, but he seems to be earning Nick Foles' trust.
- It sounds like the Panthers are expecting WR Brandon LaFell back this week.
- The Ravens say that their change at offensive coordinator won't result in major philosophical adjustments, but they might use some more no-huddle.
- My colleague Joel Beall will be in the FOXSports.com fantasy chat room today at 3 p.m. ET. Stop by for an hour of unparalleled fantasy football wisdom.
See you back here Friday morning!