JUSTIN TUCKER!!! Not only did this guy kick a 61-yard field goal - his sixth of the night - to win Monday's game, but he gave multiple shoutouts to his fantasy owners in postgame interviews. Just. Freaking. Awesome.
On to the news:
- Giants WR Victor Cruz left Sunday's game with a concussion and a knee sprain, and some New York media outlets are wondering if his season is over. Stay tuned.
- Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald will go through the NFL's concussion protocol this week. We probably won't know his status until the end of the week.
- Vikings head coach Leslie Frazier "expects most of the players who were inactive against Philadelphia to return Sunday at Cincinnati," according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Keep your fingers crossed, Adrian Peterson owners.
- The Packers said that QB Aaron Rodgers and WR Randall Cobb - yes, that Randall Cobb - will be evaluated on Wednesday. Is anyone excited about the possibility of a Packers-Bears Sunday night game for the NFC North championship on the final day of the season?
- Kirk Cousins plays against the Cowboys this week, in case you were wondering. Yes, I'd feel comfortable starting him in that matchup.
- Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (hamstring) and Cecil Shorts (groin) are both TBD for Week 16 (and 17).
- Colts RB Donald Brown (stinger) is day-to-day. Don't get too excited, Trent Richardson owners. Your guy had one moderately productive game.
- The Texans aren't yet sure if TEs Garrett Graham (hamstring) or Owen Daniels (broken leg) will be able to return for Week 16, so rookie Ryan Griffin - who caught six passes for 62 yards against the Colts on Sunday - looks like an interesting free-agent option.
- It sounds like Raiders RB Darren McFadden (ankle) might be able to play this week. Yippee?
- Browns RB Edwin Baker might get more chances to run the ball this week after carrying eight times for 38 yards and a score against the Bears. The Jets' rush defense is a lot better than the Bears', though.
- In other Browns' news, CB Joe Haden is day-to-day with a hip pointer.
- Saints PK Garrett Hartley could be in danger of getting cut this week. Keep an eye on Hartley's status if you still own him.
- Nothing new on Seahawks WR Percy Harvin. Let's see if he practices on Wednesday.
- Redskins TE Jordan Reed is still suffering from concussion-related symptoms, and you shouldn't expect him back this season.
- My friend Joel Beall will be in the FOXSports.com fantasy football chat room today at 3 p.m. ET. Joel will also jojn me on today's Fantasy 15 podcast, which will be available for download this afternoon on iTunes and SoundCloud.
See you back here Friday morning.