Last night was quite a coming-out party for Eagles RB Bryce Brown ... except for those costly fumbles. Coaches hate fumbles even more than they like 178-yard games. Brown (owned in 11.5 percent of FOXSports.com leagues) is still worth a pickup with LeSean McCoy's concussion symptoms still a factor, but there's reason to not completely trust him.
On to the news:
- Darren McFadden's Raider teammates reportedly expect him back this week after a three-game absence. Marcel Reece's owners will want to pay close attention to DMC news this week.
- The Cowboys aren't sure if RB DeMarco Murray (foot) will return this week. but he was on the practice field Monday. The first full practice of the week is on Wednesday, and we should know more then.
- In other Cowboys news, WR Miles Austin is day-to-day with a hamstring injury that forced him to leave the Thanksgiving game early.
- The news on Bears RB Matt Forte is unclear after he left Sunday's game with a sprained ankle. It's the same ankle Forte hurt earlier this season, but since this apparently isn't a high ankle sprain, there's a chance he could be back this week. Michael Bush is still available in 38.7 percent of FOXSports.com leagues, and is certainly worth a look.
- Giants RB Andre Brown is done for the regular season with a broken leg. Rookie David Wilson can expect more touches, but let's see how much work he gets before starting him in fantasy leagues. Ahmad Bradshaw's fantasy value will benefit from Brown's injury, since Wilson is far less likely to vulture goal-line carries.
- Seahawks CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner both expect to play this week as they pursue appeals for their positive PED tests. Sherman's dog-ate-my-homework story is, um, interesting.
- Yes, you should pick up Knowshon Moreno (owned in 5.1 percent of FOXSports.com leagues). There's no reason to believe he won't continue to be the Broncos' feature back. Sorry, Ronnie Hillman owners.
- The Vikings' passing game is in flux, with WR Percy Harvin (ankle) and TE Kyle Rudolph (concussion) uncertain for Sunday.
- Packers WR Greg Jennings should be ready to go this week, but watch his practice participation just to make sure.
- The Jags say that RB Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) will "probably" miss another week. Backup Jalen Parmele (hamstring) is TBD, so Rashad Jennings could get more work this week against the Bills. Just remember that Jennings (2.8 yards per carry) hasn't done much with the chances he's had so far.
- This week's Thursday game is a Saints-Falcons fantasy bonanza. Set your lineups accordingly.
- Eagles WR DeSean Jackson left last night's game with a rib injury. He'll get an MRI today.
- Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart left last night's game with an ankle injury, and had ice on both ankles after the game. His status for Week 13 is TBD, but does anyone still care?
- 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh is still waffling on his starting quarterback? All those Colin Kaepernick owners ready to print their 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE CHAMPION T-shirts might want to hold off for another day or two, as an official announcement is expected by midweek.
- In other 49ers news, speedy rookie RB LaMichael James could make his debut as Frank Gore's sidekick if Kendall Hunter (ankle) can't play this week.
- Browns QB Brandon Weeden (concussion) is TBD for Sunday's game in Oakland. Trent Richardson might carry 78 times if Weeden can't play.
- Steelers to watch this week: QB Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) and WR Antonio Brown (ankle).
- The Jets will apparently give RB Joe McKnight a chance to help their depleted receiving corps. That doesn't mean you should pick up McKnight, but it reminds us that TE Dustin Keller and nicked-up WR Jeremy Kerley are Mark Sanchez's only real targets.
- Speaking of the Jets, their defense is available in 51.8 percent of FOXSports.com leagues, and they might get to play against Cardinals QB Ryan Lindley just like the Rams did in Week 12. Kevin Kolb's return sounds very iffy.
- Colts TE Coby Fleener (shoulder) is on target to return following a four-game absence. Dwayne Allen is still probably better than Fleener, but his fantasy value could take a hit if Fleener plays.
- My colleague Joel Beall will be in the FOXSports.com fantasy chat room today at 3 p.m. ET. Send him some questions!
See you back here Friday morning!