Greetings from a jubilant Charlotte, N.C., where we won't be taking kindly to any pass interference complaints today. Great defense, Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!
On to the news:
- Packers head coach Mike McCarthy has named Scott Tolzien as his Week 12 quarterback. See you on Thanksgiving Day, Aaron Rodgers. We hope.
- Bears QB Jay Cutler (ankle) seems to think he'll miss at least two more games.
- Broncos WR Wes Welker suffered a concussion on Sunday night, and will need to follow NFL concussion protocols before returning to action. If you own Welker, try not to panic unless he misses practices on Friday.
- Redskins TE Jordan Reed also suffered a concussion on Sunday, and we won't know his status until later in the week. Teammate Leonard Hankerson might be done for the season due to a knee injury.
- Broncos TE Julius Thomas is day-to-day with a strained knee.
- Reminder: The Bills, Bengals, Eagles and Seahawks are off this week. Thursday's game is Saints-Falcons.
- Speaking of the Bills, they should be pretty healthy following the bye.
- Chargers head coach Mike McCoy thinks WR Keenan Allenwill be fine after suffering a knee injury on Sunday, but stay tuned.
- Case Keenum will start again at quarterback this week for the Texans.
- Have you noticed that Titans TE Delanie Walker has 14 receptions for 153 yards and two scores in his last two games, and is available in 84 percent of FOXSports.com leagues? Ryan Fitzpatrick seems to like him.
- Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson has been suspended for one game due to an illegal hit. Nice timing, with the Bucs heading to Detroit to face Calvin Johnson.
- 49ers WR Michael Crabtree might make his 2013 debut on Monday. I wouldn't be excited to start him in fantasy leagues, though.
- Last week, the Boston Herald suggested that Patriots RB Shane Vereen would have a "starting caliber role on passing downs." Vereen carried only once Monday night, but caught eight passes for 65 yards, so the report was spot-on. Vereen will be a strong PPR asset down the stretch, with decent standard league value (low-end RB2?) as well.
- The Raiders haven't yet decided if Matt McGloin or Terrelle Pryor will start against the Titans in Week 12. Tough to bench McGloin now, right? In other Raiders news, Rashad Jennings will probably keep getting touches even after Darren McFadden returns.
- Reggie Bush owners probably shouldn't worry too much about his brief benching on Sunday. In other Lions' news, WR Nate Burleson might be ready to return this week.
- My friend Joel Beall will be in the FOXSports.com fantasy chat room today at 3 p.m. ET. Stop by if you can.
- Have you subscribed to the Fantasy 15 podcast on iTunes yet? We'll have a new episode ready later today.
See you back here Friday morning.