Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Darren Sproles ... blah, blah, blah. You know who I got excited about last night? Dolphins RB Lamar Miller, who was 9-55-1 in the first half. Those of you that drafted Miller in the third or fourth round are going to be OK.
On to the news:
- The status of Bills RB C.J. Spiller (ankle) for Thursday's game against the Browns is up in the air. Spiller said Monday that if he can "get to at least 80, 85 (percent) I think that would be good enough for me to play." If Spiller can't go, Fred Jackson will be a must-start, even against Cleveland's sturdy run defense. If Spiller plays, you should probably start him.
- Packers RB Eddie Lacy (concussion) returned to practice Monday, and is a "full go" for Week 5, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
- It sounds like the Raiders expect QB Terrelle Pryor (concussion) to return Sunday, but the status of RB Darren McFadden (hamstring) is less certain. If you need to back up DMC or are just desperate for RB help, Rashad Jennings (1.5 percent owned) might not be a bad idea.
- Who's going to stay awake to watch Chargers-Raiders, which has an 11:35 p.m. ET kickoff?
- Remember your byes: The Vikings, Steelers, Bucs and Redskins are all off.
- Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon returns this week after a four-game substance abuse suspension, and is likely to start. Blackmon caught 64 passes for 865 yards and five touchdowns in his rookie season, and while I'd prefer waiting a week before recommending that anyone start him, he's not a bad option if the bye week forces your hand. He's owned in 43.6 percent of FOXSports.com leagues, and should be snatched up.
- Patriots DT Vince Wilfork (Achilles) is done for the season. Since the Pats had Monday off, there's no update on the status of TE Rob Gronkowski or WR Danny Amendola.
- Titans QB Jake Locker is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a hip injury. Backup Ryan Fitzpatrick will start this week against the Chiefs, and that sounds like a good reason to start the Chiefs' defense again.
- Jets WR Stephen Hill suffered a concussion against the Titans on Sunday. His status is TBD.
- The Ravens want to run more this week. Ditto for the Bengals.
- Deep Sleepy McSleeperson Roster Stash alert: Panthers RB Kenjon Barner hopes to make his NFL debut this week. He's been out all season with a sprained foot.
- How did Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles get a bunch of blisters on his feet? He should be fine, so don't worry.
- Eagles coach Chip Kelly thinks RB Chris Polk has earned some more playing time. That doesn't mean you should grab Polk or worry about LeSean McCoy, but keep this in the back of your mind for now. We don't really know what it means yet.
- Did you know that Bills rookie WR Robert Woods, who caught four passes for 80 yards and a score in Week 4, has been targeted 18 times in the last two games? And that's he's owned in 3.2 percent of FOXSports.com leagues?
- I'll be in the FOXSports.com fantasy chat room today at 3 p.m. ET. Stop by, OK?
See you back here Friday morning.