The biggest fantasy takeaway from last night's Colts' victory: Donald Brown had 15 touches to Trent Richardson's 13. Richardson's ineffectiveness has finally resulted in a timeshare that gives Brown more carries. There's probably no going back on this.
On to the news:
- Percy Harvin was a full participant in Thursday's practice, and if he feels OK today he'll play against the Vikings on Sunday. Great spot, right? Well, one Seahawks' beat writer thinks they'll "ease" Harvin in, maybe for 20 or so plays, and that's not the first time we've heard this possibility. An active Harvin would be a risky fantasy start in Week 11, and he's WR43 in my rankings.
- Falcons TE Tony Gonzalez hasn't practiced this week due to a toe injury, and his status for Sunday is uncertain. WR Harry Douglas (knee) wasn't around on Thursday, either.
- 49ers TE Vernon Davis (concussion) has participated in non-contact drills this week and is expected to play on Sunday. It doesn't sound like WR Michael Crabtree is ready yet.
- Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor practiced on Thursday, but it doesn't yet sound like his Sunday status is guaranteed, or if he'll be his usual speedy self. Do you really want to start a slow Pryor?
- Reminder: The Cowboys and Rams are off this week. Sorry, Zac Stacy owners.
- The Bills' website calls WR Stevie Johnson (groin) "iffy" for Sunday's game against the Jets. With Robert Woods (ankle) out, T.J. Graham and Marquise Goodwin would be the likely starters if Johnson is out, with C.J. Spiller possibly getting some WR snaps as well. Goodwin (my WR50) can be considered if you need to dig very deep.
- Peyton Manning (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday. I know he's hobbled and playing against the tough Chiefs' defense, but you still shouldn't bench him for Nick Foles or Case Keenum or whomever else you might be considering.
- Lions WR Calvin Johnson (knee) didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday, but expects to play Sunday.
- Vikings QB Christian Ponder (shoulder) expects to play this week ... against the Seahawks ... in Seattle ... ugh.
- Jaguars RB Cecil Shorts (groin) missed practice on Thursday, but it sounds like he'll play.
- According to the Boston Herald, Patriots RB Shane Vereen "will face an intensified workload during this final stretch of practices before Monday night to give the coaching staff an indication of whether or not he’ll be ready to return to game action." Look for Vereen to play, but probably as more of a passing-down back.
- The Giants might get RB Brandon Jacobs (hamstring) back on Sunday, but Andre Brown will still be the man in their backfield. "The man" doesn't necessarily mean 30 carries again, though.
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd (shoulder) was limited in Thursday's practice, and his status for Sunday is TBD.
- You know that Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler are both out this week, right? Scptt Tolzien starts for the Packers, with Josh McCown returning for the Bears.
- Have you subscribed to the Fantasy 15 podcast yet? We'll post a new edition later today, with a game-by-game Week 11 preview.
- If you have any questions this weekend, reach on on Twitter (@jhalpin37). Also, we'll have our usual 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. ET chat on Sunday, with Adam Meyer leading off, Joel Beall coming in at 11, and me closing things out. Stop by if you can.
See you back here on Tuesday morning. Good luck in Week 11!