Last night's Texans-Jaguars game was actually somewhat entertaining, unless you started Ben Tate, in which case it was awful.
On to the news:
- Bucs WR Vincent Jackson (leg) was very limited in Thursday's practice, and head coach Greg Schiano seemed non-committal about Jackson's availability for Sunday. Stay tuned.
- Lions RB Reggie Bush (calf) didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday, but he did participate in some running drills. Let's see if he's on the field today.
- Bears QB Jay Cutler (ankle) will not return on Monday night, so Josh McCown gets another start. McCown has a nice matchup against the Cowboys, and is QB10 on my board.
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers did a little bit of work in Thursday's practice, and while he hasn't yet been ruled out for Week 14, it looks like Matt Flynn will get another start.
- Broncos TE Julius Thomas, who has missed the last two games with a knee injury, practiced fully on Thursday. Plan to start Thomas if he's active.
- Raiders RB Rashad Jennings (concussion) still hasn't been cleared for contact, and Darren McFadden (ankle) isn't practicing. You might see a Marcel Reece/Taiwan Jones committee against the Jets, and they might average negative-0.2 yards per carry.
- Redskins TE Jordan Reed (concussion), who was a late scratch last week, was a limited participant in Thursday's practice. Reed hasn't been cleared to play yet, but since he's got a 1 p.m. ET game, you'll have time to make adjustments if you own him this time. Someone - not naming any names, but his rhymes with Don Malpin - started Reed in a league last week and got burned.
- Cardinals QB Carson Palmer has been limited this week due to an elbow issue, but says he expects to play on Sunday. Teammate Andre Ellington (knee) and Michael Floyd (ankle) both practiced on Thursday.
- With Christian Ponder still needing to pass NFL concussion protocols, it looks like Matt Cassel will start at quarterback for the Vikings this week.
- Browns QB Jason Campbell (concussion) has been cleared to practice, but not to play - yet. If Campbell can't play, the start will go to either Caleb Hanie (bad) or Alex Tanney (worse, I think).
- In Panthers' backfield news, Jonathan Stewart (ankle) didn't practice on Thursday, while teammates DeAngelo Williams (quad) and Mike Tolbert (knee) were limited. It sounds like all three will play against the Saints on Sunday night, meaning that this situation is a fantasy mess, as usual.
- Chiefs TE Anthony Fasano (concussion) sounds very uncertain for Sunday's game.
- Injuries to Patriots WRs Aaron Dobson (foot) and Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) have spurred the team to sign Austin Collie. Dobson sounds more doubtful for Sunday than Thompkins.
- The Jets think that WRs Jeremy Kerley and Santonio Holmes will both play against the Raiders. Air Geno!
- Another day, another missed practice for Percy Harvin. Ugh.
- Our rankings are available if you need them for lineup reasons. We'll post an update late tonight.
Good luck this week!