One note from Monday night's game: Geno Smith's excellent performance doesn't mean his days of making mistakes are over. He'll still encounter some growing pains, and should still be a frequent target when choosing your weekly DSTs. The Steelers won't be a terrible DST option when visiting the Jets this week.
On to the news:
- Though Eagles' head coach Chip Kelly won't confirm it, QB Michael Vick (hamstring) isn't expected to play at Tampa in Week 6. Assuming Vick's absence, Nick Foles (owned in 0.6 percent of FOXSports.com leagues) would be a below-average play against the Bucs.
- The status of Lions WR Calvin Johnson (knee) is TBD for Week 6, though head coach Jim Schwartz did say Monday that Johnson won't necessarily miss another game if he can't practice all week.
- Don't ask about Rob Gronkowski's chances to play until later in the week, and don't drop his replacement if you need to make moves tonight.
- Texans TE Owen Daniels will probably miss several games with a leg injury. Daniels' real-life backup, Garrett Graham (8.2 percent owned) becomes an interesting bye-week option for owners of Tony Gonzalez and Charles Clay.
- Per the previous note, the Falcons and Dolphins have byes in Week 6. The Thursday night game is Giants-Bears.
- The Giants don't yet know if they'll have RB David Wilson (neck) available when they visit the Bears.
- The status of Chargers RB Ryan Mathews (concussion) is TBD.
- With E.J. Manuel (knee) out for awhile, the Bills will start Thad Lewis at quarterback on Sunday against the Bengals. Start the Bengals' DST if you've got 'em.
- With Blaine Gabbert (hamstring) hurt, the Jaguars will start Chad Henne at quarterback this week in Denver. Do you think the Broncos will cover the record 28-point spread?
- Falcons WR Julio Jones reportedly limped out of an X-ray room after last night's game, while teammate Roddy White injured a hamstring and RB Jason Snelling left the game with a concussion. With the Falcons on a bye, we might not know much about these injuries this week.
- Bears WR Alshon Jeffery has 22 receptions for 376 yards and two TDs in his last three games, and is owned in just 33.5 percent of FOXSports.com leagues. AND he plays against the terrible Giants this week.
- Packers LB Clay Matthews (broken thumb) will be out for an extended period. You'll probably want to consider opposing fantasy players just a bit more strongly against the Pack.
- It sounds like the Vikings will choose between Christian Ponder and Matt Cassel this week, but turn to Josh Freeman soon enough as their starting quarterback. Stay away from this mess for now.
- With Rashad Jennings joining Darren McFadden on Hamstring Island, the Raiders might have to turn to Marcel Reece (2.6 percent owned) at running back this week.
- The Rams will give rookie RB Zac Stacy another start this week against the Texans, according to STLToday.com. If only he had some holes to run through.
- The Redskins expect to get PK Kai Forbath (groin) back this week after a three-game absence.
- My pal Joel Beall will be in the FOXSports.com fantasy chat roomtoday at 3 p.m. ET. Stop by if you can.
See you back here Friday morning.