Not bad, Doug Martin. Not bad at all.
As always, if you need help getting ready for Sunday's games after reading today's blog entry, here's what you can do before kickoff:
- Send your questions to me via Facebook or Twitter. You can also tweet lineup questions to my colleagues Joel Beall, Ryan Fowler and Mike Harmon.
- Listen to hosts Harmon, Peter Burns and Nate Lundy on the FOX Fantasy Freaks on FOX Sports Radio Sunday from 9 a.m. until noon ET. You can tweet questions to those guys as well.
- Join a pregame chat with Beall and me on Sunday from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. He'll lead off, and I'll close it out.
- Review my Week 8 rankings, along with all the great information at our fantasy football news page.
On to the news:
- Saints TE Jimmy Graham was limited to individual drills in Thursday's practice because of his injured ankle. We should know more today about Graham status, but with the Saints playing a Sunday night game, you can't play the gametime-decision game with him. If Graham's status remains uncertain on Sunday morning, bench him.
- Tough week for the Packers' receivers. We knew that Greg Jennings' status was in doubt, and he won't play for at least two more weeks because of his upcoming groin surgery. Now, Jordy Nelson is very iffy for Sunday's game because of a hamstring he pulled in practice this week, and you can expect the Pack to sit Nelson if there's a chance he can make the injury worse. In the wake of this news, I've got Randall Cobb at WR18, and James Jones at WR21. I might move them up a bit more before kickoff, though.
- I normally don't get alarmed about Ahmad Bradshaw's missed practices, and this week is no different. Bradshaw is expected to return to the practice field today, and play on Sunday.
- Don't forget your byes. The Ravens, Bills, Bengals and Texans are off this week. That list includes a lot of good running backs.
- The health of Browns RB Trent Richardson (ribs) seems to be improving as the week progresses. This blog is now cautiously optimistic that he'll play Sunday. However, I still think Montario Hardesty will get enough carries to have value as a flex play. I've got Richardson at RB18 and Hardesty at RB26, and you can chalk those rankings up to confusion as much as anything else.
- Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles) didn't practice again yesterday, and Isaac Redman (ankle) was limited, so Jonathan Dwyer could be in line to start again for the Steelers. Again, we should know more today.
- Rams WR Danny Amendola (collarbone) thinks he'll be ready to return for Week 10. Grab him now if you can.
- Cowboys RB Felix Jones (knee) was limited in Thursday's practice, but it sounds like he'll be ready to go Sunday. Phillip Tanner remains a low-end fantasy start at RB33.
- Redskins WR Pierre Garcon has a torn ligament in his foot, and his season is in doubt. You can cut Garcon unless your bench space is pretty deep.
- RB Peyton Hillis might return for the Chiefs this week after missing three games with an ankle injury. Don't plan to start Hillis.
- Rookie Ryan Broyles has taken over for the injured Nate Burleson as the Lions' slot receiver. It would be a reach to start Broyles this week, but keep him on your PPR radar.
- After some early-week shoulder worries, Jaguars QB Blaine Gabbert is expected to play against the Packers. Try to contain your excitement.
- Been waiting for the return of Chargers WR Vincent Brown? It might take awhile.
- QB Matt Hasselbeck will start again for the Titans in place of the injured Jake Locker. That doesn't mean he should start for you.
Good luck this weekend!