So, I was at a party last night and missed most of the Chargers-Broncos game. When I saw that Peyton Manning threw both of his TD passes to Andre Caldwell ... well, that's fantasy comedy gold right there. I hope you're not all still injured from banging your heads against the wall.
On to the news:
- Adrian Peterson (foot) and Toby Gerhart (hamstring) both missed practice again on Thursday. The word on Peterson has been more pessimistic than on Gerhart, but if neither can play, the carries would presumably go to Matt Asiata and Jerome Felton. Promise me you won't get cute and start either one of those guys.
- With Maurice Jones-Drew (hamstring) hurting, Jordan Todman might be the Jaguars' primary runner on Sunday, and if that's the case, he'll be flex-worthy. MJD and WR Cecil Shorts (groin) haven't practiced yet this week.
- What's the word on Aaron Rodgers? I don't know, and the Packers aren't saying. I've got Matt Flynn at QB13 right now, and if Rodgers starts, he'll be a top-five play against the horrible Cowboys.
- In other Packers' news, RB Eddie Lacy (ankle) is expected to play on Sunday despite missing practices on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Jay Cutler will start for the Bears on Sunday in Cleveland. I've got Cutler at QB9 - no worries at all about starting him.
- Texans TE Garrett Graham hasn't practiced this week due to a hamstring injury. Keep an eye on this one, as Graham has been terrific lately.
- Lions RB Reggie Bush (calf) didn't practice on Thursday, but he expects to participate today.
- With Willis McGahee still recovering from a concussion, Browns RB Chris Ogbonnaya could be a sneaky play against the run-friendly Bears' defense.
- Chiefs WR Dexter McCluster (ankle) didn't practice Thursday, but the severity of his issue isn't clear. Let's see if McCluster practices today.
- It sounds like Dolphins RB Lamar Miller (concussion) will play this week, meaning that we once again have no idea how the workload will be split between Miller and Daniel Thomas.
- Rams WR Tavon Austin (ankle) missed another practice on Thursday.
- Jets CB Antonio Cromartie needs to pass the NFL's concussion protocol before playing Sunday. Take note, Steve Smith owners.
- Raiders RB Rashad Jennings is expected to play Sunday after missing Week 14 with a concussion, while WR Denarius Moore (shoulder) looks like he'll play as well.
- Seahawks TE Zach Miller (ribs) and WR Percy Harvin (neverending hip injury) didn't practice Thursday. Don't expect to see Harvin in Week 15.
- It sounds like the season of Redskins TE Jordan Reed might be done due to concussion-related issues. Too bad.
- Our rankings are available if for your lineup-setting pleasure. We'll update them Friday night after more injury news rolls in.
See you back here Tuesday morning. Good luck in Week 15!