Let it be known: Mr. Christ's skills are not limited to woodworking.
- Carpenter (Mark 6:3)
- Gained skills while apprenticing for family business (Matthew 13:55)
- Built many things out of wood.
- Built an entire religion out of passion, storytelling, and a large female following.
- Shepherd (Psalm 23)
- Left followers wanting absolutely nothing.
- Walked through valley of shadow of death; feared no evil.
- Master Sommelier/Event-planner (John 2:1-11)
- Turned water into wine for large group of guests.
- Optometrist (Mark 8:22-26)
- Healed blindess with saliva and pure skill.
- Holistic Healer (Luke 13:10-17; Luke 14:1-6; Mark 7:31-37; et al.)
- Utilized unorthodox techniques to cure various illnesses and deformities.
- King of the Jews (Matthew 1:1-12)
- Recognized by regional Magi with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
- Brand Manager (What Would Jesus Do? Inc.)
- Facilitated a 1990s grassroots phenomenon characterized by interrogatory fabric bracelets and silicon bands.
- Increased sales by >9,000%.
- ITT Technical Institute - August 17 A.D. - May 19 A.D.
Other Interests, Activities and Awards:
- Doing magic
- 33 A.D. J.D. Power and Associates Model Son Award (Nazareth Chapter)
- Making friends with tax collectors
- Walking on water